Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Thursday 6 December 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas by Trisha Ashley.

As another of the Christmas books that I've read this year, I loved the fact that the entire story took place over Christmas, the twelve days in fact (unsurprisingly) and involved every aspect that I think you'd look for in a Christmas story.  As an added bonus it even included some very interesting snippets of cookery information/recipe ideas.

Much as with the other Trisha Ashley book I have read (Wedding Tiers) I enjoyed this book, but don't feel the need to rave to other people about it.  It was enjoyable but not fantastic.  It just missed that bit of mystery pulling you through the book, I guessed the ending and the story and the 'secret' that would be uncovered.  But the characters were likeable so it's well worth adding to your festive book list.

Title: Twelve Days of Christmas
Author: Trisha Ashley

No comments: