Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 9 December 2012

It Started With A Kiss by Miranda Dickinson.

Despite looking like a Christmas book this isn't a 'full-on' Christmassy tale like other Christmas stories.  The story starts at Christmas and then takes place throughout the following year.  Nevertheless, this doesn't mean that the story isn't magical; it's a lovely story with very like-able characters.

I would definitely read more of Miranda's books in the future.  They have everything you could want in a feel-good read; friendship, romance, a big chunk of optimism and a little bit of magic. 

I must admit that the fact that each page is edged in red I absolutely loved, and it added to that Christmassy feel and makes the book stand out from others on the shelf.

Title: It Started With A Kiss
Author: Miranda Dickinson.

No comments: