Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Monday 24 December 2012

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.

I saw this film a long time ago and although I really enjoyed it, I did spend near enough the entire film crying - each time she received a letter I had tears streaming down my face.  Because of this I have never got around the reading the book, I guess I thought it would be a bit depressing.

So I finally picked up the book and was a little disappointed.  So many people have raved about it, and I loved the film so had big expectations for the book. It wasn't anything like I thought it would be; the letters were so short and did nothing to make me sad, the story was too much like every other chick-lit style book.

It's probably not the book's fault, it's been so long since I watched the film that I couldn't really remember the story, I would probably have really enjoyed the book if I wasn't comparing it so much to the film.

Film aside, if you're looking for a good chick-lit read, this book has everything you could want.

Title: P.S. I Love You
Author: Cecelia Ahern

No comments: