Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 25 November 2012

A Winter Flame by Milly Johnson.

I was really looking forward to reading this book and I wasn't disappointed at all.  It's a lovely, light-hearted book and fabulous to read at Christmas time as the story is based in a Winter Wonderland theme park.  It's magical, trust me!

As always with Milly's books the characters are very relate-able  funny and you route for them the whole way through the story.  Some of the characters crossover from Milly's last book, White Wedding - but if you haven't read that one, don't worry, you could read this book independently and it would all make sense.

The only problem with this book is that it has left me desperate to visit Winterworld - it seems like such a magical place; and I could definitely get married in the wedding chapel there.  If only it were real...

Title: A Winter Flame
Author: Milly Johnson

No comments: