Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 18 November 2012

Heart Of The Matter by Emily Giffin.

As a fan of Emily Giffin books I was hoping this one would be as good as my favourite, Something Borrowed' and I'm glad to say I wasn't disappointed.

This is a story of three people and how their lives intertwine.  In essence quite a simple book, there are no big elaborate plots to keep track of and no long list of characters to keep up with, but I loved the detail, and finding out how one simple act can affect people in very different ways.

I felt for each of the characters, and could identify in part with the perspective offered by each one.

This was a page turner of a book, and I couldn't put it down. I cried my way through the ending but enjoyed the book immensely.

Title: Heart Of The Matter
Author: Emily Giffin

No comments: