Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 3 November 2012

Here Come The Girls by Milly Johnson.

I took this book away with me to read on holiday and it was the perfect holiday read.  The four girls in the book go away together on a cruise so it was great to read about them enjoying the sunshine whilst I was doing the same.

The book is set on a cruise, which brought back good memories for me as I went on a cruise years ago, and I'm also sure it would be interesting to read about life on a cruise ship if you've never been on one.

It was a really pleasant read.  It wasn't a page turner, and wasn't my favourite of Milly Johnson's books; but that doesn't mean it isn't worth a read; I'm a big fan of Milly's writing.  All the characters are fun and easy to relate to. 

I'm really glad I took this book away with me; a brilliant holiday read.

Title: Here Come The Girls
Author: Milly Johnson

No comments: