Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Friday 16 November 2012

Things I Want My Daughters To Know By Elizabeth Noble.

I thought this book might be a bit of tear-jearker, but I actually found it an uplifting and inspiring read.

The four daughters in the book are each very different, but all very likeable.  I especially enjoyed reading Hannah and Amanda's stories.

The letters from 'Mum' were lovely to read and the strongest thing I took from this book was a sense of 'live for today - you never know what will happen tomorrow'.

At times I couldn't put this book down, and had a few to many late nights as a result of this.

All in all I would recommend this as a good book for my friends to read.  A lovely example of grown-up chick-lit.

Title: Things I Want My Daughters To Know
Author: Elizabeth Noble

No comments: