Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

A Summer Fling by Milly Johnson.

A book that is full of sunshine...


I love Milly Johnson books and I loved reading A Summer Fling. I had saved reading it until I felt summer was here and I think I can safely say Summer is now here.  Hello Sunshine.

Like all Milly's books, this one has everything you could wish for from a chick-lit story. Solid characters with plenty of scope for romance and friendship in their lives.  Some of the characters have difficult issues to deal with, but these are offset by the lighthearted, feel good storylines of the other characters.

There are five leading ladies, all of whom are warm with strong personalities.  And despite flicking in and out of each of their different stories, the plot is very easy to follow.
The chapters in this book are really short and snappy too, which I love if you're dipping in and out of the book.

All in all this is a brilliant book, perfect for reading whilst sitting the summer sunshine (tried and tested and I promise it works).

Oh how I wish I worked in an office where we all get along as well as the 'Summer Fling' ladies...

Title: A Summer Fling
Author: Milly Johnson

No comments: