Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Girl On The Run by Jane Costello

I really enjoyed this book.  It was another great example of an easy to follow, fun filled chick-lit read.


The main character was a girl who like myself had never run anywhere in her life, and would much prefer to be sat on the sofa with a bag of crisps; until she decides to join a running group.


There are lots of good characters in this book, and it covers quite a range of topics from running your own business to dealing with serious illness, and ups and downs in friendships and relationships.


Despite enjoying the book (and the equally enjoyable Mum On the Run by Fiona Gibson) I still can't run for more than a minute without feeling like I might collapse!!  But if you're in need of a fun chick-lit read I would recommend this one.

Title: Girl On The Run
Author: Jane Costello

No comments: