Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James

I liked this book much more than the first one.  Compared to the first book, where there isn't much action other than in the bedroom, this second book in the trilogy has a much better storyline and lots of twists and turns.

I can see this book being made into a film a lot easier than I can imagine the first becoming a film.

By the time you get onto the second book you're used to reading all the sex scenes, and they start to get a bit samey, but as soon as I'd finished this book I had to run out and buy the next so it can't be that bad.

Title: Fifty Shades Darker
Author: E.L.James
Fifty Trilogy #2

To read my review of Fifty Shades of Grey click here...

No comments: