Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin.

I'm a big Emily Giffin fan, having loved her first three books (Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof).  This, Emily's fourth book, isn't up there with the others I don't think, but as ever it was a lovely read.


I love the way the story deals with issues such as infidelity and marriage in a way which everyone can relate to even if you haven't been there yourself.  I can totally understand the decisions made by characters and I was looking forward to finding out how the story ended.


The characters were very easy to like, and there was even an overlap with some characters from previous books.


Next, Heart of the Matter...

Title: Love The One You're With
Author: Emily Giffin

No comments: