Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Thursday 28 March 2013

A Spring Affair by Milly Johnson.

I love Milly Johnson books but I had been saving this one for some time so that I could read it during Spring.  It's another great book, classic chick-lit full of strong loveable characters that make it a cute fun book to read.

The book starts with the main character Lou becoming hooked on clearing out her house and she has a major spring clean.  I loved this theme as I'm a big believer in clearing-out having a very therapeutic effect, and as a result of this book my spare bedroom has had a major overhaul.

Right from the start of the book you want the best for Lou and keep reading hoping she will come to her senses and see her husband the way you as a reader do.

As always with Milly Johnson books the characters face real issues that we can all relate to and meet characters, some of whom we realize we know only too well ourselves, and some we can only dream of meeting in real life. As a result you finish the book feeling like you have a real connection with story and the people in it.  Another brilliant example of feel-good fun chick-lit.

Now I just have to wait until summer time so that I can read A Summer Fling.  I have An Autumn Crush already lined up on my bookshelf too.

Title: A Spring Affair
Author: Milly Johnson

No comments: