Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Saturday 11 February 2012

Watermelon by Marian Keyes

I totally loved this book; it had me laughing out loud from the start.  It's nice to know that there's someone else as neurotic as me out there, and Clare is definitely that girl!

The only negative thing about this book is that it's incredibly hard to read in public...  There I am sitting at my desk on my lunch in a very quiet office fighting back tears of laughter; and I've realised that sitting on a bus giggling to myself makes me look like quite a fool!

I'm highly recommending this book for when you're in need of a feel-good read.  Lovely book.  Chick-lit at it's finest.

Bring on the next Marian Keyes...

Title:  Watermelon
Author: Marian Keyes

No comments: