Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 5 February 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

There's been a lot of hype about this book but until I saw the film trailer I had no idea what it was about and to be honest I didn't think it would be my type of book.  But then my boyfriend, Andy, bought it me for Christmas so off I went reading it.

It took a while to get into the plot and where the story was going, given that the two main characters don't even meet until half way through the book but the plot is full of twists and turns and makes a good read.

Definitely not tears of laughter with this one, but there is some very satisfying revenge - you'll want to 'whoop' out loud, trust me!

Not sure I'll be running out to buy the next two books (The Girl who Played with Fire, and The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest) but I will be watching this film adaptation of this one.


Title: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Author: Stieg Larsson.
Book 1 of the Millennium Trilogy.

No comments: