Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Thursday 10 April 2014

The Other Half by Sarah Rayner.

I really enjoy books written by Sarah Rayner and this one is no exception.  Its a book with three main characters, James (the husband), Maggie (his wife) and Chloe (his mistress).  In the book we explore the relationships James has with each woman and how each affects the other.  I found it a really interesting book to read because as you get to know the characters you forget about the assumption of an affair always being wrong and instead allow the characters to shape your views as they explain the feelings behind the relationships.

I really liked all the characters, especially Maggie who was so strong. Part of the story is set in New York which I always love to read about.
Once I had got into the story I found myself whizzing through the book, unable to put it down as I got so absorbed into the characters lives.

This book is quite simple in terms of the storyline but the strength of the characters is really engaging making it a great read.

The back page blurb:
There are two sides to every story. In alternating chapters, a wife and a mistress tell all.

Title: The Other Half
Author: Sarah Rayner
Buy The Other Half here

No comments: