Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Monday 18 June 2012

White Wedding by Milly Johnson

I loved this book.  Each of the three main characters has their own wedding story to tell, each of which were funny, uplifting and touching.


I thought the characters were easy to relate to and I found myself wishing they were my friends.


This book has it all; romance, weddings, friendship, family, relationships and a fabulous act of revenge! You really couldn't wish for more from a good chick-lit read.


This is the latest book from Milly Johnson, and the first of hers that I've read.   It certainly won't be my last Milly Johnson, I can't wait to read Spring Fling, which I've heard lots of good things about!

Title: White Wedding
Author: Milly Johnson


This one is up there on my list of favourite books - I'm so glad I read it :o)

No comments: