Right now I'm reading...


Right now I'm reading... Taylor Swift: The Whole Story by Chas Newkey-Burden.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

This is a book that I would never have read if I had known what it was about beforehand, as I don't think it would have appealed to my happy-ending-chick-lit tastes, but it was recommended to me so without even reading the back cover I started it... and loved it!


It was different to anything I've read before and an interesting read as I learnt about a subjects I haven't really any knowledge of.


I loved the characters and despite covering some difficult topics including spinal injuries and assisted suicide, this book is a warm, feel good read.
I couldn't put it down, and even now I actually wish I was still reading it!

Title: Me Before You
Author: Jojo Moyes

No comments: